A convenient walk to anywhere on the strip and part of Marriott's renowned Autograph Collection, the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is as unique in design as in its approach to service. The thoughtfully appointed residential-style rooms in this 52-story hotel offer views that command attention and large living spaces with private terraces that overlook every inch of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip and beyond.
The casino boasts 100,000 square-feet of advanced and exhilarating gaming technologies. The collection of 13 restaurants compromised of world-renowned chefs never before seen in Vegas is a culinary adventure all its own. Additionally, three distinct pool environments cater to your every mood from relaxed to a bit racy. Top it all off with an afternoon at the desert-inspired Sahra Spa & Hammam.
A standard guest room is the Terrace Studio. Sliding glass doors of this luxury hotel room open to an oversized private terrace. It is warm and welcoming with a large luxurious bathroom that features an exhilarating shower and exquisite marble floors. A meticulously designed kitchenette features zebrawood cabinets, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, and microwave--amenities not found in your typical Las Vegas hotel.
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Phone Number: 702-698-7000
Directions from McCarran International Airport:
1. Head South on McCarran Airport Connector/Paradise Rd toward Wayne Newton Blvd
2. Use the left lane to stay on McCarran Aiport Connector/Paradise Rd
3. Turn left onto Kitty Hawk Way
4. Slight left onto McCarran Airport Connector/Swenson St/Wayne Newton Blvd
5. Use the left 2 turn lanes to turn left onto E Tropicana Ave
6. Turn right onto S Las Vegas Blvd
7. Use the left 3 turn lanes to turn left onto W Harmon Ave
8. Arrive at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas in 0.2 miles
Distance from Hotel: 3 miles
Drive Time: 9 min.
MBI has arranged discounted guest room rates as low as US $209 per night for a standard room at the Cosmopolitan. Book online »
Note: You are responsible for making your own hotel and travel arrangements. The MBI room block will be limited and will expire when full or on Wednesday, February 20, 2019. Please make reservations early.